An e-book is the useful digital tool for academic research. You can read texts of e-books on PC via network.
You can search items by "keywords" or you can directly access to items using "title list".
These e-books are all accessible to all Meiji students, faculty and staff. Conditions and usage guides for first access.
NetLibrary is one of the biggest e-book providers by EBISCO Publishing(Massachusetts, USA). Meiji University Library purchased 207 titles on arts/humanities and social sciences fields. Not only users can search book contents by keywords, but set up own account and use features such as writing down own notes and insert a bookmark.
You can search items by book titles.
Simultaneous Users: 1
* Multiple users can access to the NetLibrary platform, however, only one user can access to a particular book.
GVRL（Gale Virtual Reference Library）
You can search full text by keywords (e.g. subject matter or personal name) You can search from nearly 200 titles which Meiji University made subscription.
You can search items directly from each title.
- Check the title list(Japanese Language)
Science Direct (Science Direct Books Series Backfiles/Reference works)
This series is a collection of reviews and essays about latest research trend of fields as below. "Reference Works" contains reference tools such as the encyclopedia of each field. You can search items directly from each title or by subject/author name/title of the article.
- Title List of e-books which full text is available（55 titles including 53 reference works）
How to browse e-books of Science Direct
- Access to Science Direct from E-Journals page.
- You can use [Browse] menu. "Title List"→"Volume List"→"Table of Contents"→"Articles" The green icon means that you can access to full-text of the articles. The white icon means that you cannot browse full text.
- Click [Search] tub, and then check [All Sources] tub, you can also cross-search Journals, Book Series, Handbooks, Reference Works.
Included fields (Books Series and Reference Works)
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Business, Management and Economics
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Engineering and Materials Science
- Life Sciences
- Physics and Mathematics
- Social Sciences