Laptop computers for loan
1. Laptop computers can be checked out only for in-library use.
2. Only the person who borrowed the laptop computer should return it. Subletting is strictly prohibited.
3. Never leave your belongings in the PC locker. It may cause machine problems.
4. Use an information outlet to connect to the network. Wireless connection is not available for laptop for loan.
If you wish to borrow a laptop computer, please use the PC locker (self-service) in front of the Multipurpose Hall on the B1 floor of the Central Library. You can borrow a laptop set with your ID card and library card.
Status ID Notes Undergraduates and graduates Student ID card Participation in the MIND Workshop is a prerequisite for using the network. Use a common authentication account to log on to the network. Faculty and staff Faculty / Staff ID card To log on to the network, use a Common Authentication Account. Alumni and others Identification, such as a library card The network is not available for use.
- Every time you leave the library, return the laptop.
- Laptop for loan can be used after connecting to the LAN using a cable. Please unplug the LAN cable after you shutdown the computer.
- A laptop set includes a laptop computer, battery pack, and cable.
- You can print from a laptop computer (charged). For details, please refer to the Meiji University Open Printer.
- You are not allowed to download or store data on the checked-out laptop computer.
- Laptop loan hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Sunday: 10:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Below are listed the areas where you can use a laptop computer in the Central Library:
Floor Area 1F Reading room, Teaching staff reading room B1F Reading room, All-Purpose Hall B2F Group Study Room B3F Group reading room, Map room
How to access the network from a laptop computer
For the use of the network, participation in the MIND Workshop(Japanese language only) provided by the MIND is required (only students). After completing the workshop, you can log on to the network using a common authentication account.