Laptop computers for loan
Borrowing and returning a laptop PC is a self-service procedure.
When you borrow a laptop PC, please insert your ID card into a PC Locker.
When you return a PC, please insert your ID card again and place the PC into the locker.
Please do not put your luggage into a PC locker. You may not be able to retrieve it.
Status ID Notes Graduates and Undergraduates Student ID card Attendance at a MIND orientation class(Japanese language only) is required to use the Internet. Please enter your Common Authentication System Account(Japanese language only) in the login window. Faculty and staff members Faculty / Staff ID card To use the Internet, please enter your Common Authentication System Account(Japanese language only) in the login window. Alumni and others Library card Unable to access the network.
- If you leave the library, be sure to return the laptop computer temporarily.
- We lend you a laptop computer, mouse, battery adaptor and network cable.
- We charge for printing . See "Meiji University Open Printer(Japanese language only)" for details.
- To download or save data to the laptop computer is prohibited. Bring your own USB if you wish to do so.
- Hours to use: See Calendar
Areas where you can use laptop computer in the Ikuta library
Floor Area 2F Reading seats with information outlets next to the Multimedia Counter 1F 3rd open-area reading room (No information outlets)
The laptop computer is only for use IN the library
How to access the network from Laptop Computer
You can use wireless LAN in the libraryl. Attend an Internet Orientation(Japanese language only) held by MIND for students, and log in with a Common Authentication System Account.