Computer Guide for CD-ROM Use
List of Academic CD-ROMs
You can view a list of academic CD-ROM which the library holds here(Japanese language only).
How to use the Computer for CD-ROMs
Sign up at the reference counter and inform the staff of the title of CD-ROM which you wish to use. You can borrow the CD-ROM in exchange for your ID card.
How to print and download
We charge for printing . Refer to "Meiji University Open Printer(Japanese language only)" for details.
- Send the information to the print que through any application software (ex.word, excel etc...) by selecting the printer name on this network while your PC is connected to MIND.
- Your data is NOT immediately printed and does not appear on the printer immediately after sending it to the print que because it is saved on the server temporarily.
- Be sure to connect to the "MIND" network via a PPP or VPN connection if you are using a computer from outside the campus because a connection with the MIND network is required to send your data to a print que on the server.
- Your data for printing is saved on a server and is automatically deleted every 24 hours.
- You can print from a printer on campus which is connected to the Open Printer System.
- You will be required to insert the coin when you operate the printer machine. Pre-paid cards for copy machines on the campus is also accepted and the cost is the same as photocopying.