Laptop computers for loan
1. Laptop computers can be checked out only for in-library
2. Only the person who borrowed the laptop computer should return it. Subletting is strictly prohibited.
3. Never leave your belongings in the PC locker. It may cause machine problems.
If you wish to borrow a laptop computer, please use the PC locker (self-service) on the first floor of the Izumi Library. You can borrow a laptop set with your ID card and library card.
Status ID Notes Undergraduates and graduates Student ID card Participation in the MIND Workshop is a prerequisite for using the network. Use a common authentication account to log on to the network. Faculty and staff Faculty / Staff ID card To log on to the network, use a Common Authentication Account. Alumni and others Identification, such as a library card The network is not available for use.
- Every time you leave the library, return the laptop.
- A laptop set includes a laptop computer, battery pack, and cable.
- You can print from a laptop computer (charged). For details, please refer to the Meiji University Open Printer.
- You are not allowed to download or store data on the checked-out laptop computer.
- Laptop loan hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Below are listed the areas where you can use a laptop computer in the
Floor Area 1F Entire floor 2F Entire floor 3F Entire floor
How to access the network from a laptop computer
For the use of the network, participation in the MIND Workshop(Japanese language only) provided by the MIND is required (only students). After completing the workshop, you can log on to the network using a common authentication account.