University Libraries in Kanagawa
Patrons can use member university libraries of the Association for Mutual Cooperation among University Libraries in Kanagawa by obtaining a Common User Card for University Libraries in Kanagawa.
User Eligibility for a Common User Card
- Undergraduate and graduate students in the Schools or Graduate Schools of Science and Technology and Agriculture.
- Faculty and staff members of the Ikuta Campus (Schools and Graduate Schools of Science and Technology and Agriculture)
How to apply for the Common User Card
- Where to apply:
- Apply at the reference counter in the Ikuta Library. For service hours, click here.
- How to apply:
- Fill out the application form provided at the reference counter and submit it with your student/faculty/staff ID card.
- The card is free of charge.
- It is issued immediately.
- The Common Card is valid for the current year (can be renewed).
How to Renew the Card
The Common Card is valid only for the year it was issued. When it expires, you can renew it. Please take your student/faculty/staff ID card with you and complete the necessary procedures at the reference counter in the Ikuta Library.
How to Use / University Libraries Available for Use
You can use university libraries that are members of the Association for Mutual Cooperation of University Libraries in Kanagawa (List of Member Libraries). Please take your student/faculty/staff ID card with you and complete the required procedures at each library.
Services available at each university library
As a rule, you can read and make photocopies of materials in each library. However, since each library provides different services, please ask at the counter for available services upon visiting each university.
Ikuta Library Reference Counter: Tel: 044-934-7948