What is the Portal Service?
You may use the various services below under the Portal Service via PCs and OPAC terminals in the library, or via PCs outside of the library that are connected to the Internet. You may also use the Portal Service via your mobile phone, although there are certain restrictions.
You can renew the materials that are currently on loan to you.
(If you have already renewed one time, have overdue materials, or there is a hold on the book, this option is not available.)
You can place a hold on material which is currently checked out.
You can make a delivery request from another Meiji University Library.
- You can check your circulation record.
- Please click Acquisition Request, if you are applying for a purchase.
※See On E-mail Service, if you wish to receive information of your circulation by e-mail.
- Members of other universities of the Yamanote Line Private University Consortium, and residents of Chiyoda, Suginami, Kawasaki cannot use the Portal Service. Patrons who don't have a "Kyotsu-Ninsho (authentication)" ID and password cannot use the Portal Service (except for alumni)
- If you have overdue materials, you cannot use the Portal Service except for checking your circulation record
- Make sure to log out when finished to protect your personal information.
For students, faculty, staff
- You will need "Kyotsu-Ninsho" ID and password.
- Your ID is an 11-digit library card number. Your initial password is a phone number which you register (no dash [-]).Please change the password when you first log in.
- If you are unsure what your password is, please visit a circulation counter in person. We will not give a password over the phone or by email.
- If your library card has expired, you cannot use the Portal Service. Please visit a circulation counter to renew your card.