Yamanote Line Private University Library Consortium
Rapid changes in the education and research environment have had major impact on university libraries and required them to reform. Responding to these changes and improving service for users has exceeded the ability of any single university library to make improvements. Thus, the following university libraries located along the Japan Railways Tokyo Loop Line(Yamanote Line) have agreed to co-operate with each other and have formed the Yamanote Line Private University Consortium.
* All links on this page makes you move to webpages in Japanese.
Aoyama Gakuin University, Kokugakuin University, Gakushuin University, Toyo University, Hosei University, Meiji University, Meiji Gakuin University, Rikkyo University
- Make sure to view the condition and usage guide of each library on its webpage before you visit.
- Library schedules
- Borrowing privileges
- To search materials: Yamanote Line Private University Consortium OPAC
|Library||Address / Phone||accessible patrons|
|Aoyama Gakuin University Library (Main Library)||4-4-25 Shibuya Shibuya-ku TEL:03-3400-3429||-Full-time Faculty and staff members
-correspondence course students
-students enrolled in courses
-junior college students of Toyo University
|Gakushuin University Library (Main Library)||1-5-1Mejiro Toshima-ku TEL:03-3986-0221(2396)|
|Kokugakuin University Library (Shibuya)||4-10-28 Higashi Shibuya-ku TEL:03-5466-0159|
|Toyo University Library(Hakusan Library, Asaka Library)||See Toyo University Library Webpage|
|Hosei University Library (Ichigaya)||2-17-1Fujimi Chiyoda-ku TEL:03-3264-9514|
|Meiji Gakuin University Library (Shirokane Library, Yokohama Library)||See Meiji Gakuin University Library Webpage|
|Rikkyo University Library (Main Library)||3-34-1Nishiikebukuro Toshima-ku TEL:03-3985-2629|
Activites and achievement
- We provide WWW search tool across the member library holdings.
Yamanote Line Private University Consortium OPAC
- We allow students to enter the library with the ID card issued by their respective universities in order to expand the range of our service (From 1August 2000)
- We promote interlibrary loans in order to effectively utilize materials.