For Kawasaki City Tama-Ward Residents & Workers
For the purpose of sharing the university's intellectual properties and supporting the lifelong integrated education and research, Ikuta library has been opened for residents and workers of Tama-ward by concluding agreements with Kawasaki City Tama Library since 1 April 2006.
All the following conditions are necessary.
- Residents or Workers in Kawasaki-ward and over 20 years old
- Holding a borrowing card of Kawasaki City Library
- Ikuta library is available (Central and Izumi library are not available.)
- Borrowing You can borrow our books. Limit is 6 books and the period is 15 days. (To borrow, you will need a library card.)
- Entering Stock rooms
- Make a delivery request from another Meiji University Library. Please request at the Circulation counter. (You will need a library card.)
- Photocopy service. The copier can be used. Materials can be copied within the Copyright Law. Please fill in necessary information on the application form when you make a photocopy.
- Reference services for using our materials. Reference services can be used for using our materials. Please inquire with the Reference counter when you do not understand about our collections, etc..
- Following services are not available.
- Computers in the multimedia corner (Except for OPAC terminals)
- Laptop computers for lending
- Portal service
You will need a library card if you wish to borrow books or order a delivery service of other library's materials. Please apply at the circulation counter with following documents.
- Identification for verification of address
- Identification for verification of working in Kawasaki city
- Borrowing card of Kawasaki City Library
- Picture (size:3cm&3cm)
- 1,000 yen
- Term of validity
- One year after the issue date.
- If the term of validity is up, you will need a renewal. The fee is 1,000 yen.
- Available services
- Borrowing:6 Books
- Loan period:15 days
- Delivery service for using other Meiji University Library's materials (Please request at the circulation counter)
- Reissue a library card
- If you lost or broke your library card, you will need to reissue the card with fee (1,000 yen) in each time.
You cannnot use the library during the student's examination period in July and January every year
- To find Service Days and Hours, see our Library Schedule.
- Please bring your borrowing card of Kawasaki City Library.
- Please refrain from coming to a library by car.(The parking space of the university cannot be used.)
- When misbehaviors come to light or material is damaged, stained, lost or delayed etc., Meiji University Library Policy will be applied.
Circulation counter at Ikuta library TEL:044-934-7946