For Private University Library Consortium
Rapid changes in the education and research environment have had major impact on university libraries and required them to reform. Responding to these changes and improving service for users has exceeded the ability of any single university library to make improvements. Thus, the following university libraries located along the Japan Railways Tokyo Loop Line(Yamanote Line) have agreed to co-operate with each other and have formed the Yamanote Line Private University Consortium.
Aoyama Gakuin University, Kokugakuin University, Gakushuin University, Toyo University, Hosei University, Meiji University, Meiji Gakuin University, Rikkyo University
Faculty, staff, part-time faculty, graduate student, undergraduate student who belong to agreemnt private universities.
How to use
- A prior contact is unnecessary. If you would like us to hold specific materials, however, you need to bring a referral letter that is issued by your belonged university library.
- Bring your identification (student ID or faculty/staff ID) If you wish to borrow our book, you will need to obtain a library card.
- Before entering our library, please show your identification card to the staff. If you have a library card, you can pass the entering gate of Central library.
- Service hour is different from each campus libraries. Check our service hour by library calenders (Central・Izumi・Ikuta) before your visit. Nakano library is not available.
- See HERE about access to each campus.
Any days that libraries are opened except for January or July. You cannot borrow materials during the month of March.
- 6 Books
- Loan period
- 2 weeks
Photocopy service is self-service of coin type or pri-paied type "Black and white" is 10 yen and "Color" is 50 yen a piece "Color" is available at Central library and Ikuta library. Print from a micro reader is 20 yen a piece.
Entering Stack room
Except for the Ikuta deposit stack
A reservation by telephone is necessary.
Following services or materials are not available.
- Reference Service
- CD-ROMs Databases
- Central library, Izumi library and Ikuta library are available.Nakano library is not available.
Holding library is displayed by "Library" of WWW-OPACDelivering materials from other libraries is available at each library and it will take about one or two days. If you would like to request a delivery, please come to each library's counter.
- Borrowing, entering a stack room and using microforms on Sundays or holidays at Central library are not available.